[Serusers] question

jerryws at sohu.com jerryws at sohu.com
Thu Aug 26 11:09:09 CEST 2004

Hi,
I got a copy of SER from ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/ser/0.8.14/ and I installed SER in my linux server.
Now I have four new directory in /usr/local:etc,lib,sbin,share.I modified /usr/local/etc/ser/ser.cfg
and it can run well. But when I include the vm.so and restart SER it returns an error:
"ERROR: bad config file (1 errors)".The attachment is my ser.cfg. How can I test the voicemail?

I installed ser-web also. I placed phplib in /usr/local/apache,and placed serweb in /usr/local/htdocs(
I renamed the directory html by serweb).When I type http://172.16.195.242/serweb/user_interface/index.php
in my IE,it turns out a login page and I can not login.I created a user with serctl in advance.I
checked the index.php and found the variable okey_x was not defined.

Thanks
jerry