[Serusers] my SER mysql support

Wilson Abigaba wilson at cfi.co.ug
Thu Aug 26 10:16:38 CEST 2004

Hello SER Users,
I'm a new SER User and have installed it successfully on my 4.8 FreeBSD
machine running mysql 4.0.10-gamma. I successfully
"/usr/local/sbin/ser_mysql.sh create"ed but on editing
/usr/local/etc/ser/ser.cfg to uncomment out mysql support statements, i
get 1 error when i try to "/usr/local/sbin/ser restart" And no error on
commenting out the mysql statements. Any ideas why that error is coming?
Note: I can add and remove users using serctl
Thank you i advance,
Regards,
Wilson
---