FW: [Serusers] Sort question regarding INVITE and timeout

Vitaly Nikolaev vitaly at switchgate.com
Wed Aug 25 22:30:33 CEST 2004

Cisco 5350

There is  timers  but maxim is 1000 milisec I increase all of them and
have now:

sip-ua
 nat symmetric role active
 nat symmetric check-media-src
 timers trying 1000
 timers expires 360000
 timers connect 1000
 timers rel1xx 1000
 sip-server dns:XXX

I guess that more correct way to do that ON ser.. to limit amount of RE
INVITE before SER decide that that call fail

Is it possible ?