[Serusers] Sort question regarding INVITE and timeout

Vitaly Nikolaev vitaly at switchgate.com
Wed Aug 25 21:17:47 CEST 2004

	Well, is it working in case when call coming from Cisco GW and
client that supposed to get call offline but still registered on SER ?

In this case cisco send cancel to SER before fr_inv_timer triggered I
thing 3-4 reinvite without answer is enough to realize that client is
offline and give up with it but how to program it

On