[Serusers] Sort question regarding INVITE and timeout

Vitaly Nikolaev vitaly at switchgate.com
Wed Aug 25 20:39:37 CEST 2004

Hello,

I could not find answer to my question in the list though it was
discussed before without ultimate solution :)

I have customer who registered on SER then go offline (internet
connecting or power problem)

Call coming from cisco and going via SER to this customers.

I have INVITE from cisco
Ser sends trying to cisco

Ser send invite to customer
Ser send invite to customer
Ser send invite to customer
Ser send invite to customer

Cisco sends cancel to ser...

And that is it. And that is not what I want... because falure route
supposed to get control over the call and send it to voicemail. I tried
playing with timers on cisco/ser but without success.

Any ideas?

Thank you