[Serusers] newbie - issues with sjphone and ser

Barrett, Tim tim.barrett at intel.com
Tue Aug 24 20:19:55 CEST 2004

I'm a newbie to SER but not VoIP and am having issues.  I have installed
the latest SER from the website and am running with the default config.
I can have my sjphone clients register with for instance
clientx at 10.242.209.2 (the ip address of my SER).  Serctl ul show shows
the clients as registered with proper ip addresses and information.
Attempting to call using with clientx or clientx at 10.242.209.2 I get
mkproxy: could not resolve name clientx then uri2proxy: bad hostname uri
then tforward_nonack: failure to add branches.

Anyone identify what I did wrong?

Thanks