[Serusers] MSRTC DLL Bug with SER --- More information, Possibly SER not RFC 3261 compliant??

Andrew Mee andrew at healthshare.net.au
Mon Aug 23 07:06:41 CEST 2004

See the following threads: There are some logs in these as well as some
examples of what does and doesn't work.
http://lists.iptel.org/pipermail/serusers/2004-August/010582.html
http://lists.iptel.org/pipermail/serusers/2004-August/010708.html
If this isn't enough info I can get some more for you
I'm not the only one with this issue ;)
I use the example config with Proxy_auth and record_route enabled.

Andrew

--
Andrew Mee