[Serusers] fifo + cpl , contenttype mime 0,0 found error

ser die serdiehard at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 21 13:35:30 CEST 2004

thanks richard,

i have been held up with other problems thats why i
could not able to do this in this 4 days time

any this fifo command is successfully loaded into the
server

its loading the cpl on to server and then there
inserted to the database

i have just kept these instructions in ser.cfg

                                if(method=="REGISTER")
                                        {
          cpl_process_register();

if(!www_authorize("xx.xx.xx.in", "subscriber")) {

www_challenge("xx.xx.xx.in", "0");
                                        break;
                                        };

                                save("location");
                                break;
                        };

but still the problem persists

the debug message shows

 8(1925) DEBUG:parse_content_type_hdr: missing
Content-Typeheader
 8(1925) DEBUG:cpl_process_register: Content-Type mime
found 0, 0

the xml file looks like this

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!DOCTYPE cpl PUBLIC '-//IETF//DTD RFCxxxx CPL
1.0//EN' 'cpl.dtd'>

<cpl>
  <incoming>
    <location url="sip:215104 at xxx.xxx.xxx.in">
      <redirect />
    </location>
  </incoming>
</cpl>

i couldnot get why the contenttype is not being
identifed

your help will be highly appreciated

with regards
rama kanth