[Serusers] Extract "from" header

Ranga rrao_v at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 21 09:29:26 CEST 2004

Bob,

   Yeah. We had a similar requirement. We have
devoloped a new module which implements our business
logic in generating extra headers.

  I remember reading in ser lists about variables in
script. This was in pipeline, I believe. I am not
sure. If variables are supported in the script, it may
be possible then.

regards
Ranga

<;purpose=icon">http://myserver.com/get.php?id=sip:test@test.com>;purpose=icon