[Serusers] voicemail and PHS network

Koyama Zehi zehi_koyama at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 06:46:14 CEST 2004

Dear All,
I am getting trouble at the time of recording the voice mail for calle when i am using PHS network for my sip client. My sip cleint support GSM 06.10 and it is working perfetally on LAN, but when I am using PHS card to make a SIP call and if calle is unavialable them my call is route to SEMS and SEMS send a greeting message to me on the behalf of callee. I am able to listen this greeting message in PHS network but as soon as greeting message finish I suppose to record my message for calle but instead I get the bye packet from SER proxy and my call terminated without any recording, it seems that some problem with GSM file format. but I could not identified what is the actual problem...Can any body suggest me someting how to solve this problem...
Thanks in advance
Koyama