[Serusers] WG: UsrLoc update

Zeus Ng zeus.ng at isquare.com.au
Thu Aug 19 03:02:40 CEST 2004

SER build its SQL database content base on the memory version, not the other
way around. The only time SER refresh its memory content with SQL database
is at startup time. You should use 'serctl' to update the alias and SER will
reflect the change in SQL DB. Updating the SQL DB directly will not work.

Zeus