[Serusers] SER - ERROR: acc: can't get code for the Sip-Methodattribute

Dave Bath dave at fuuz.com
Wed Aug 18 23:16:44 CEST 2004

Hi there,

It sounds like radius doesn't know about the SIP specific attributes.
Did you make sure you added the contents of the dictionary.ser to the
main radius client/radius server dictionary files? Or at least include
them?

To add simply, then place at the end of each respective dictionary file.

Normally for radius server at /etc/raddb/dictionary or
/usr/local/etc/raddb/dictionary

Normally for radius client at /etc/radiusclient/dictionary or
/usr/local/etc/radiusclient/dictionary

Or make sure you have it in the correct include directory.

Best regards,

Dave