[Serusers] acc: can't get code for the User-Name attribute

Masoud Safi masoudsafi at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 18 08:32:01 CEST 2004

Hi all,

Now using the latest stable SER (0.8.14) installed from source, and latest
radiusclient (0.4.3) also installed from source, and I am betting this
error:

Maxfwd module- initializing
acc - initializing
0(29174) ERROR: acc: can't get code for the User-Name attribute
0(29174) init_mod(): Error while initializing module acc
ERROR: error while initializing modules

User-Name is almost in the bottom of the dictionary.ser, which tells me that
radiusclient managed to read al the rest ok.

Any idas?

MS