[Serusers] SER 0.8.14 - NATHELPER

Ezequiel Colombo ecolombo at arcotel.net
Wed Aug 18 20:08:30 CEST 2004

Yes Jan, nathelper print the error when try to ping contacts from 'aliases'
domain of my usrloc table.
This contacts have frecuently a domain name in the domain part.

I suggest that natping utility must not ping contacts of the 'aliases'
domain due to the nature of this contacts, its can be external contacts or
contacts that also exist in the 'location' usrloc table. But it is only my
opinion.

Thanks
Ezequiel Colombo