[Serusers] ser + stun

ser die serdiehard at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 16 19:43:12 CEST 2004

thank dave ,

as i said you earlies iam using the xlite

which is a stun client and  iam running

the stun 0.92 + ser in same box

so in debug mode of stun i could able to see public ip

allocate to that private ip but ser is not showing

any difference ( this is also in the debug mode)

so i donot  know where is the error

actualy to test my stun server i have installed

winstun in the private ip and when i use runtest

the message it gives is

Port restricted NAT detected - VoIP will work with
STUN Preserves port number Does not supports hairpin
of media Public IP address: 202.53.76.51

so from here how to move further even rtpproxy is not
working fine with this

my ser.cfg file is

# This default script includes nathelper support. To
make it work
# you will also have to install Maxim's RTP proxy. The
proxy is enforced
# if one of the parties is behind a NAT.
#
# If you have an endpoing in the public internet which
is known to
# support symmetric RTP (Cisco PSTN gateway or
voicemail, for example),
# then you don't have to force RTP proxy. If you don't
want to enforce
# RTP proxy for some destinations than simply use
t_relay() instead of
# route(1)
#
# Sections marked with !! Nathelper contain
modifications for nathelper
#
# NOTE !! This config is EXPERIMENTAL !
#
# ----------- global configuration parameters
------------------------

debug=8			# debug level (cmd line: -dddddddddd)
fork=yes
log_stderror=yes	# (cmd line: -E)

/* Uncomment these lines to enter debugging mode
fork=no
log_stderror=yes
*/

check_via=no	# (cmd. line: -v)
dns=no           # (cmd. line: -r)
rev_dns=no      # (cmd. line: -R)
port=5060
children=4
fifo="/tmp/ser_fifo"

# ------------------ module loading
----------------------------------

# Uncomment this if you want to use SQL database
#loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/mysql.so"

loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/sl.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/tm.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/rr.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/maxfwd.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/usrloc.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/registrar.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/textops.so"

# Uncomment this if you want digest authentication
# mysql.so must be loaded !
#loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/auth.so"
#loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/auth_db.so"

# !! Nathelper
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/nathelper.so"

# ----------------- setting module-specific parameters
---------------

# -- usrloc params --

modparam("usrloc", "db_mode",   0)

# Uncomment this if you want to use SQL database
# for persistent storage and comment the previous line
#modparam("usrloc", "db_mode", 2)

# -- auth params --
# Uncomment if you are using auth module
#
#modparam("auth_db", "calculate_ha1", yes)
#
# If you set "calculate_ha1" parameter to yes (which
true in this config),
# uncomment also the following parameter)
#
#modparam("auth_db", "password_column", "password")

# -- rr params --
# add value to ;lr param to make some broken UAs happy
modparam("rr", "enable_full_lr", 1)

# !! Nathelper
modparam("registrar", "nat_flag", 6)
modparam("nathelper", "natping_interval", 30) # Ping
interval 30 s
modparam("nathelper", "ping_nated_only", 1)   # Ping
only clients behind NAT

# -------------------------  request routing logic
-------------------

# main routing logic

route{

	# initial sanity checks -- messages with
	# max_forwards==0, or excessively long requests
	if (!mf_process_maxfwd_header("10")) {
		sl_send_reply("483","Too Many Hops");
		break;
	};
	if (msg:len >=  max_len ) {
		sl_send_reply("513", "Message too big");
		break;
	};

        # !! Nathelper
	# Special handling for NATed clients; first, NAT test
is
	# executed: it looks for via!=received and RFC1918
addresses
	# in Contact (may fail if line-folding is used);
also,
	# the received test should, if completed, should
check all
	# vias for rpesence of received
	if (nat_uac_test("3")) {
		# Allow RR-ed requests, as these may indicate that
		# a NAT-enabled proxy takes care of it; unless it is
		# a REGISTER

		if (method == "REGISTER" || !
search("^Record-Route:")) {
		    log("LOG: Someone trying to register from
private IP, rewriting\n");

		    # This will work only for user agents that
support symmetric
		    # communication. We tested quite many of them
and majority is
		    # smart enough to be symmetric. In some phones
it takes a configuration
		    # option. With Cisco 7960, it is called
NAT_Enable=Yes, with kphone it is
		    # called "symmetric media" and "symmetric
signalling".

		    fix_nated_contact(); # Rewrite contact with
source IP of signalling
		    if (method == "INVITE") {
		        fix_nated_sdp("1"); # Add direction=active
to SDP
		    };
		    force_rport(); # Add rport parameter to topmost
Via
		    setflag(6);    # Mark as NATed
		};
	};

	# we record-route all messages -- to make sure that
	# subsequent messages will go through our proxy;
that's
	# particularly good if upstream and downstream
entities
	# use different transport protocol
	if (!method=="REGISTER") record_route();

	# subsequent messages withing a dialog should take
the
	# path determined by record-routing
	if (loose_route()) {
		# mark routing logic in request
		append_hf("P-hint: rr-enforced\r\n");
		route(1);
		break;
	};

	if (!uri==myself) {
		# mark routing logic in request
		append_hf("P-hint: outbound\r\n");
		route(1);
		break;
	};

	# if the request is for other domain use UsrLoc
	# (in case, it does not work, use the following
command
	# with proper names and addresses in it)
	if (uri==myself) {

		if (method=="REGISTER") {

# Uncomment this if you want to use digest
authentication
#			if (!www_authorize("iptel.org", "subscriber")) {
#				www_challenge("iptel.org", "0");
#				break;
#			};

			save("location");
			break;
		};

		lookup("aliases");
		if (!uri==myself) {
			append_hf("P-hint: outbound alias\r\n");
			route(1);
			break;
		};

		# native SIP destinations are handled using our
USRLOC DB
		if (!lookup("location")) {
			sl_send_reply("404", "Not Found");
			break;
		};
	};
	append_hf("P-hint: usrloc applied\r\n");
	route(1);
}

route[1]
{
	# !! Nathelper
	if
(uri=~"[@:](192\.168\.|10\.|172\.(1[6-9]|2[0-9]|3[0-1])\.)"
&& !search("^Route:")){
	    sl_send_reply("479", "We don't forward to private
IP addresses");
	    break;
        };

	# if client or server know to be behind a NAT, enable
relay
	if (isflagset(6)) {
	    force_rtp_proxy();
	};

	# NAT processing of replies; apply to all
transactions (for example,
	# re-INVITEs from public to private UA are hard to
identify as
	# NATed at the moment of request processing); look at