Fwd: [Serusers] Asterisk inside a NAT, client inside ANOTHER NAT

C.K ckng128 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 16 17:00:04 CEST 2004

Hello all,

Additional infor to below is I could run the sipsak
successfully. but just no audio could pass through the
NAT.

[root at detone stund]# sipsak -T -s
sip:1008 at 202.129.171.223
warning: IP extract from warning activated to be more
informational
0: 10.38.38.14 (3.749 ms) SIP/2.0 483 Too Many Hops
1: 219.95.43.92 "detected NAT type is full cone"
Contact (102.951 ms) SIP/2.0 200 OK
        Contact:
<sip:1008 at 219.95.43.92:5060;user=phone>
[root at detone stund]#