[Serusers] has any body got success with ser-0.8.12 with cpl-cmodule

Soren (Home) soren at tanesha.net
Sat Aug 14 14:33:39 CEST 2004

Hi,

I was showing sample of how to include things into your ser.cfg .. Maybe
you can attach it to the mailing list here so I (or someone else on the
list) can give more precise instructions on how you can put the cpl
instructions in your specific ser.cfg ..

Also do include the errors you are getting instead of just telling the
number of errors ;-)

Cheers, Soren.

--
Soren Davidsen,
Univ: AUE department of computer science, room H302, +45-20676081