[Serusers] Installation problem

Bernie Hoeneisen bhoeneis at switch.ch
Sat Aug 14 10:10:45 CEST 2004

Hi Hon!

I guess you are missing the follwoing information (example for tsch):

 setenv CVSROOT :pserver:anonymous at cvs.ser.berlios.de:/cvsroot/ser
 setenv CVS_RSH ssh
 cvs checkout sip_router

If you are using the latest stable 0.8.14, you don't really need the CVS
version at all. Everything you need for mediaproxy is coming with
ser 0.8.14 (except maybeif you are running into problems reported
recently on this list).

Lots of success!

cheers,
 Bernie