[Serusers] FIFO and aliases

Soren (Home) soren at tanesha.net
Sat Aug 14 07:48:09 CEST 2004

Hi again,

I found that solution now, thanks.

I had to set modparam("usrloc", "use_domain", 1)

I read in documentation that I had to set it for registrar, but it seems
that the use_domain parameter is not available in the development branch
anymore - which is what confused me.

On a side note: I found quite often that I need to look at sources because
of outdated documentation - I've never used anything but CVS-HEAD, what is
your policy on updating documentation there?

Cheers, Soren