[Serusers] Emailing Voice Mail

Raphael Coeffic coeffic at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Fri Aug 13 12:21:13 CEST 2004

Hi,

If you use the standard mail template for voicemail, then the plug-in will
use the domain it has been passed by Ser. The vm module passes the domain
it has found in the request uri. It is possible that if the user is
online, then the request uri will be replaced through the user's contact
leading vm to use the domain from the contact.
I'm not really sure of that, but it is the only idea i have :-(.
If you don't use multiple domains, just change the mail template:
instead of 'from: voicemail@%domain%', you could use something like
'voicemail at mysipserver.com'.

-Raphael.