[Serusers] How long does exec_msg wait for result??

Andres andres at telesip.net
Fri Aug 13 06:35:09 CEST 2004

Zeus Ng wrote:

>This does not directly address you problem, but why don't you use the
>does_uri_exist() function to check the user account instead of calling an
>external function?

Thanks Zeus! does_uri_exist() is a much more elegant way of doing the
same thing.  I wonder why I missed it, I guess I read too much of that
old SER PDF manual:)   And I would certainly expect it to be more
efficient.  It seems to be working fine.  I will give it the load test
over the next couple of days to see if works ok.

--
Andres
Network Admin