[Serusers] voicemail is not working with JIS character encoding

Koyama Zehi zehi_koyama at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 11 19:10:31 CEST 2004

Dear all,
I am getting some parsing error while the SEMS is trying to send voicemail. I am using mail.template in JIS encoding standars ..I mean to say that i have written something inside the mail.template according to specifiacation and after that i saved this file in JIS encoding standards instead of UTF-8. And after that I started to get errors from SEMS at the time of sending the Voice mail to callee.
Could any body sugggest me something how i can overcome from this problem.
thanks in advance.