[Serusers] SEMS mail.template in JIS encoding

Koyama Zehi zehi_koyama at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 11 13:08:47 CEST 2004

Dear All.
I just want to make sure that if i will save the mail.template file of SEMS module in JIS (japanese character) then it would be ok.
As i have written some Kanji in side the mail.template file and save this file in the JIS encoding format then I am getting some trouble from AmSmtpCleint.cpp at the time of sending the mail. I am getting some parsing error.
But if the same file I will save in UTF-8 encoding then every thing is ok. But I want to save the file JIS encoding.
Could any body give me some Idea. How can I do it. Is Sems support only UTF8 encoding.
Thanks & Regards
Koyama

http://mail.yahoo.com