[Serusers] call disconnect

Greg Fausak greg at addabrand.com
Tue Aug 10 15:30:13 CEST 2004

Vitali,

1) If you have control of the PSTN gateway you can enhance your
      end of call processing by catching the hangup on
      gateway.  We often get calls where we miss the
      BYE, but we catch the gateway hangup.
2) If you have control of the PSTN gateway you
      can configure it to hangup if x minutes of silence is
      detected.
3) If you have control of the PSTN gateway you can
      set up a maximum call length.  I haven't done this, but
      I hear it's possible.
4) You can run a b2bua between SER and the end
      user UAC.  Then you get the opportunity to kill a call
      in process for a variety of reasons.  SER has a b2bua
      that is commercially available.

We had problems with hanging calls a while back.
Haven't had any recently.

---greg