[Serusers] Waiting calls

Kenny Lam kenny at deltapath.com
Tue Aug 10 06:04:54 CEST 2004

Hi all,

  Is there any method to reduce the number of waiting calls? As there are more
users dial concurrently to my SER, the waiting time increases to an
unacceptable level sometimes (Around 5-10 seconds). I suspect this would
relate to my ser.cfg since when I type "serctl ps", I got the following :

0       1521    stand-alone receiver @ 202.83.X.X:5060
1       1549    timer
2       1553    fifo server
3       0
4       0
5       0
6       0
7       0

Is the above related to the media proxy? Or any parameters in config.h would
improve the situation? Any reply would be much appreciated!

Best Regards,

Kenny Lam
SIP Application Engineer
Deltapath Commerce & Technology Limited