[Serusers] fr_inv_timers affect on inbound/outbound calling

Greg Fausak greg at addabrand.com
Tue Aug 10 04:52:54 CEST 2004

Steve,

We addressed the issue by creating different proxy servers.
that is, for example, we a main proxy server, an inbound proxy
server and an outbound proxy server.  we set different
timers for each of the different servers.

it would be very advantageous if you could set a timeout
per transaction, but, till then you'll need work-arounds like
this.

-g