[Serusers] SER and the SPA3000

Dave Bath dave at fuuz.com
Tue Aug 10 01:47:32 CEST 2004

I believe the 401 being swallowed by SER is a limitation of ser... i seem to remember from an ealier post in a different thread that this is why ser cannot reliably by used as a UA to register to external services... ser can send an invite, but it can't respond to 401s and resend digest invites.   It seems the same logic would apply if you want it to pass on digest invite requests to the sipura device.  I dont know if it's on the roadmap anywhere!...

Not sure if i'm right, sure someone at iptel can tell us.. .but hope it helped a little...

Dave