[Serusers] PDT module

Dave Bath dave at fuuz.com
Mon Aug 9 16:23:40 CEST 2004

I have been trying to use the pdt module, and the idea seems excellent.
I have the database up and running, and can enter codes.  Things seem to
be translated correctly, but the INVITE request is not complete, and the
call always fails.  Compare the following from the log file:

ACC: transaction answered: method=INVITE,
i-uri=sip:839503018 at sip.dev.inmarsat.com, o-uri=sip:3018 at sip.prodec.tv

ACC: transaction answered: method=INVITE, i-uri=sip:3018 at sip.prodec.tv,
o-uri=sip:3018 at sip.prodec.tv,
call_id=9C912086-C197-484D-8AD2-E261F1A3234A at 161.30.94.150, from=Dave
Bath <sip:admin at sip.dev.inmarsat.com>;tag=2122510239, code=487

The first is dialing using the pdt module, with my code 8+395+0+<number>
the second is directly dialing the full external domain address.  The
first fails, and I eventually get a timeout, the second connects no
problem.

Excerpts from the ser.cfg are:

        # loose-route processing
        if (loose_route()) {
                t_relay();
                break;
        };

        # we record-route all messages -- to make sure that
        # subsequent messages will go through our proxy; that's
        # particularly good if upstream and downstream entities
        # use different transport protocol
        record_route();

        # label all transaction for accounting
        setflag(1);

        # Make sure we check the prefix tables
        prefix2domain();

before the if (uri==myself)  statement.

I have been bashing my head around and around for so long now, do you
have any ideas?!

Many many thanks in advance,

Dave

-------------------------------------
Dave Bath
Inmarsat LTD
Global Satellite Communications
www.inmarsat.com <http://www.inmarsat.com/>
Regional BGAN Engineer
07736 232085

NOTE: The information contained in this email is intended for the named
recipients only, it may be privileged and confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient, you must not copy distribute or take any action
in reliance upon it. No warranties or assurances are made in relation to
the safety and content of this email and any attachments. No liability
is accepted for any consequences arising from it