[Serusers] cpl-c, check if user has cpl script.

Soren (Home) soren at tanesha.net
Mon Aug 9 09:56:58 CEST 2004

Hello Serusers,

I would like to be able to provide some users with a cpl scripting
possibility.  I do this by putting them in group "cpl" .. Those who are in
that group, will get cpl_run_script and those who are not will get normal
routing.

Is it possible to check somehow if a user has a cpl script uploaded?  Does
cpl_run_script return some information I can use?  (script failed because
not exists or because it exited with a failure?).

I realize that I can just put the user into the group only after he has
uploaded a script, but that would require additional checking which I
wouldnt like.

You can see a mockup of a Java web-app we're building for easier cpl
creation here: http://tanesha.net:8080/cpl/  if it should have anyone's
interest ;-)

Cheers, Soren.

--
Soren Davidsen,
Univ: AUE department of computer science, room H302, +45-20676081