[Serusers] cvs version of rtpproxy broken?

Adam Hart adam at teragen.com.au
Mon Aug 9 08:53:59 CEST 2004

just checked out rtpproxy from CVS and run it. It seg faulted so loaded
up gdb and found...

j = ishostseq(bindaddr[j], spa->laddr[i]) ? 0 : 1;  (main.c:763)

The funny thing is j is never initialised so I'm lost how this works for
other people. Prehaps depending on the compiler settings, j gets set to 0 ?

For people who do use rtpproxy, what version are you using (I'm running
SER 0.8.14) and where did you obtain it from?

Is mediaproxy the way to go? It didn't work for me but obviously I've
made a mistake somewhere.

cheers,

Adam