[Serusers] Acct-Session-Time support?

Andy Blen andy.blen at iptel.org
Sun Aug 8 16:55:43 CEST 2004

By definition, it will not. As you may know, SER is a proxy server,
it doesn't keep track of session state and can't thus calculate session
time. It is job of the backend system to correlate start and stop
events.

At 04:37 PM 8/6/2004, Enrique Vadillo wrote:
>I'd like to know when SER will support Acct-Session-Time please,
>i've read it's on the 'future enhancements' list..

I'm not exactly sure which list you are referring to.

In the IETF, which is the primarily source for standard future enhancements,
there is currently only SIP _authentication_ going on.

-jiri