[Serusers] dispatcher module

Daniel-Constantin Mierla Daniel-Constantin.Mierla at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Fri Aug 6 13:44:06 CEST 2004

Hello,
I wrote a tiny module "dispatcher", able to select a destination to
relay the requests to from a set of addresses. It would compute hashes
over parts of the request (e.g., call-id) and select an address from the
destination set based on modulo function. The selected address is used
then as outbound proxy. The module could be used as a stateless load
balancer, but with no guarantee of fair distribution. It can be easily
extended (other distribution functions), but right now I have no time --
contributors will be very welcome.

Would someone be interested in such module? If yes, I will add it to cvs
very soon.