[Serusers] emergency numbers

Mike's Lab voip at livevoip.com
Mon Aug 2 17:17:29 CEST 2004

999 or 911 ie: emergency calling needs to be addressed.
Many TA's can be setup with an address. Like cell users on the move
would need to remember that.

With many many people building servers another thing that needs to be
considered
is "inter-connection" into other SIP networks. That will allow you to offer
a wider area
of free caller to caller services. There is safety in numbers. Like the
Internet started peering
agreements between networks will be key to expansion. My group is taking the
lead in peering
agreements. We will peer with any VOIP SIP network no matter how big or how
small. All
you have to do is email: voip at livevoip.com We plan on making our free
services like calling
USA 800#'s available to anyone who is peered with us.

The future of this business is what we all make it.

Mike French
LiveVoip LLC