[Serusers] ld.so.preload

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Sun Aug 1 22:08:06 CEST 2004

I am pretty sure that this is not the last message in the trace, the
linker just tries to load the list of shared libraries to pre-load from
that file and the file does not exist. That's normal, the list will be
empty if the file does not exist. The problem must be somewhere else.
SER usually writes some error messages to either stdout or syslog if it
fails to start.

  Jan.