[Serusers] using voicemail

Andrea Bondavalli a.bondavalli at inet.it
Fri Apr 30 13:46:56 CEST 2004

Hi,

the problem is that my users register more than 1 contact.
For example the user "sip:bonda at sip.inet.it" registers the following contacts:
sip:bonda at 213.92.1.100
sip:03472323 at sip.inet.it (to PSTN using a Cisco Gateway)
sip:02323232 at sip.inet.it (to PSTN using a Cisco Gateway)

When all of these contacts are forked by SER and all of them
timeout (30 seconds per INVITE) I want to
send the caller to the bonda's voicemail.
Unfortunately if the last INVITE is sent to a phone number and
not to 'sip:bonda at 213.92.1.100' SEMS reports:
 "Error: 404 voicemail: no email address for user 03472323."

Thank you,
Andrea