[Serusers] serweb issu

John LI john at signalphone.com
Tue Apr 27 23:06:49 CEST 2004

Hi Jiri and Klaus,

I installed the serweb, and when log in to user accout, get the warning:

Warning: fopen(/tmp/ser_fifo): failed to open stream: Permission denied in
/var/www/html/serweb_2004-01-04/html/functions.php on line 206

I am runing ser using the root, and I wonder how can I resolve this problem?

what ownership should I assign to the /tmp/ser_fifo?

Thanks

John