[Serusers] RADIUS between multiple domains + Fail Over Gateways

Thu Apr 29 16:35:26 CEST 2004

Are you challenging the INVITE two times (remote and local)? So do you
use the same realm both times or different ones? I think using the same
realm two times will confuse the UAs and the proxies. Iy ou are using
different realms, the UA must support multiple realms/users/passwords.

As your local proxy does authentication using the remote radius server,
it is not necessary to challenge the INVITE at the remote proxy.

klaus