[Serusers] "nat_uac_test" - missing modules when starting SER?

Marty Chen marty-chen at neo-ol.com
Tue Apr 27 09:38:48 CEST 2004

hi klaus and all,

with ur guidance i have accomplished to download source code from cvs, after
which i executed "make all" & "make install".....  and then i was lost
again....  didn't know how to get the server running. tried sip commands
such as "serctl start" or "ser", but all did not work.

since linux is like an extra-terrestrial object to me (and i am all alone on
this project) and SER is still the best solution for me, is there a
"nat_uac_test" working rpm package out there that can ease the pain of
installation for me?

i am running redhat9, i have tried package "ser-0.8.12-0.i386.rpm" for
redhat7.3, 8, 9 (downloaded from berlios ftp site). none of them understands
"nat_uac_test".

best regards,
Neo-Online Corporation
Next Gen Networking Expert