[Serusers] Accounting directly sent to mysql

Ronald Ramos ron at silverbackasp.com
Tue Apr 27 06:06:19 CEST 2004

Hi,

I can't seem to find a tarball that has a Makefile where I can edit the acc,
al I got so far are tarballs that contains the etc, lib, bin, share
directories, all the modules are in *.so format now. Where can I download
tarball distribution?

Thank you

Ronald

If you use mysql accouting, the CDRs will be stored into the configured
mysql database.

If you use radius accounting, the CDRs will be sent to your radius server.

klaus