[Serusers] correct way to start

Harold Workman hworkman at cytelcom.com
Sat Apr 24 05:05:24 CEST 2004

Hi Peter,

You can use the init.d script to start SER.    From what I believe, the script
doesnt come with the the stable version.....I downloaded the RPM package which
does come with the init.d script, copied the script, deleted the RPM package,
and edited the script to point to the correct path that SER is installed....

The commands are
/etc/init.d/ser start
/etc/init.d/ser restart

--