[Serusers] SIP <-> H.323

Arnd Vehling av at nethead.de
Fri Apr 23 12:26:59 CEST 2004

Esteban D. Benavides wrote:
> I'm looking for a gateway for SER to translate and work between SIP and
> H.323. Is there any software for this...

No Open-Source solution available except Asterisk. It is said that asterisk
would be capable of this but i havent seen it at work or any example config.

Dont try "sipquest.com" products cause the company IMO sucks.

If you only need H323 -> sip-proxy -> sipua communication you can
use siph323csgw which is part of Vovidas "Vocal" distribution. You
cant use siph323csgw for for SIP <> H323 GK/GW communications.

best regards,

   :: Arnd ::