[Serusers] SER + Asterisk

Laurent BURGY burgy at enseirb.fr
Fri Apr 23 11:21:00 CEST 2004

Hi,
First of all, thanks a lot Alessio for your help ... I m not so far away
from the end of my quest....
I m still encountering one problem.... When i pass call to the pstn from
ser through asterisk, even if it succeeds, the value on my client is
still 404... My mobile phone is ringing but i see on the Xlite screen
404, i don't understand ...

thx
Laurent