[Serusers] nathelper fix_nated_* question

Andy Pyles apyles at wilds.homeunix.com
Thu Apr 22 10:05:04 CEST 2004

In the overly simplified version below, assuming I have 2 ip's:

192.168.0.1 , and 1.2.3.4 How do I specify which IP will be replaced?

In this particular case I want it to always replace with 1.2.3.4 on
packets
going out, and 192.168.0.1 on the way in. From my example it's always
replacing it with the internal ip.

For example the following would be nice:
EIP=1.2.3.4
IIP=192.168.0.1

fix_nated_contact(EIP);
fix_nated_sdp(EIP);