[Serusers] SER + Asterisk

Laurent BURGY burgy at enseirb.fr
Tue Apr 20 13:29:41 CEST 2004

Hi,
I want to use SER as a sip Proxy and asterisk as a gateway to the PSTN
network ...
My sipphones are BudgetTone101 and i'm having trouble trying configure
them....
Indeed, i don't know if they should register on SER or not... I don't
know what kind of sip messages should be passed to my machine running
asterisk.
   I don't know what must be in ser.cfg ( if you've an example it could
help me a lot...)...
I wasn't able to find documentations about using Ser and Asterisk in
this configuration ( messages in the archives are not explicit
enough....) , so if you've a pointer or so....

   Help...

thx,
Laurent