[Serusers] management (was: seradmin

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Thu Apr 15 20:28:18 CEST 2004

We plan to introduce monitoring (i.e., read-only) features but that's
a work which has been discussed and has not begun yet.

I'm not aware of interface for active management (i.e., write too) other
than the FIFO server. Some time ago, there was an attempt to include
SNMP support but that was abandoned due to lack of interest.

-jiri