[Serusers] number reader

Raphael Coeffic rco at iptel.org
Wed Apr 14 10:40:21 CEST 2004

Hello Richard,

The behavior you report is normal. That means, it is not a problem but the
main feature of the module. If you want number reader to read the caller's
number, you should try to modify the module's code by yourself so that it
fits your needs (it is really easy if you can understand c++ code).

-Raphael.