[Serusers] sl_send_reply warning

Srbislav Cvetkovic srbislav at city-net.com
Tue Apr 13 22:19:53 CEST 2004

Is your call being dropped as well?

I had the same issue with VEGA gateway. This is what I did to solve the
problem. Change your ser.cfg file like this

if (uri=~"^sip:9[0-9]*@sip_server_ip") {        ##  This assumes that
the caller is
             log("Forwarding to PSTN\n");                ##  registered
in our realm
             strip(1);
             #t_relay_to_udp( "gateway_ip", "5060" );
            rewritehostport("gatway_ip:5060");
            forward(uri:host, uri:port);
            break;
         };

t_relay_to_udp causes this error in the log and also the call to drop.
Rewriting host and port works fine.

Hope this helps.