[Serusers] Problem

Richa_Ziad at yahoo.fr Richa_Ziad at yahoo.fr
Fri Apr 9 11:53:08 CEST 2004

Hello,

	My network is composed of 2 PCs,on the first 1, I installed
	Linux redhat 9 with mysql , SER and DNS (ulfg1.lb), on the other one I installed
	winXP with User Ugent Sjphone and ethereal.
	I configured SER to work with mysql and I created a user named
	test using serctl. ( I am implementing all said in ser_howto.pdf)
	And I start ser :
		service ser start
	And ser starts successfully.
	with Sjphone I configured the proxy domain and the user domain
	to the domain ulfg1.lb, and i signed in with user test just created
	with serctl. And I examin the traffic with ethereal.
	SJphone tried to register the user test at ulfg1.lb but the response was
	error 483 (too many hops).
	Can someone helps me to resolve this problem.

Best regards.

Richa_Ziad at yahoo.fr
2004-04-09