[Serusers] Re: [Serdev] SER pstn routing

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Mon Apr 12 22:01:28 CEST 2004

If you rewrite the Request-URI of INVITE then you have to rewrite it in
CANCEL as well, this is imho correct in the sample config file.

Regarding t_on_failure, call t_on_failure only if the method is INVITE.
Transaction module takes care of propagating the CANCEL properly,
there is nothing special you need to do in the config file.

  Jan.