[Serusers] instatnt messaging and windows messenger

alireza at panaisp.net alireza at panaisp.net
Sun Apr 11 21:29:58 CEST 2004

Hi Everybody

I installed SER and it work great but i have a little problem. i want to
use windows messenger as a client.But when i login with it to SER and add
another users to my friend list i do not see them online,they are realy
online but user status show them offline and on another box they see me
offline too, it seems there is a problem between SER and windows
messenger. so users cannot send instant messege to eachother (because they
are always offline). I tested both windows messenger 4.7 & 5, version 5
has another problem to delivering the messages ( i saw the SER mailinglist
archive before ant found it)but on both of them users always show offline.
any suggestion?what is the soloution?
do you any client that can act as windows messenger and compatible with SER?

Please advice
Alireza